1. Preheat oven to 425 and grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Slice chicken breasts into strips. Add chicken strips and flour to a large ziplock bag. Seal and toss to coat chicken in flour.
3. Place panko crumbs in a bowl. In another bowl whisk together eggs and water. Dip flour-coated chicken strips into egg mixture, then toss in panko crumbs to coat.
4. Place coated chicken pieces on greased baking sheet and spray heavily with cooking spray. Bake 15-20 minutes until chicken is browned and cooked through.
5. While chicken is cooking, prepare the sauce. Add brown sugar and hot sauce to a medium sauce pan and stir over medium-high heat until melted and mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in garlic powder and water until smooth.
6. When chicken strips are done cooking, toss in sauce. Serve warm with ranch dressing if desired.